Inspiring activities, tailored to help achieve Badges for Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Cub Scouts and Scouts. if the badge you are interested in is not listed, contact us and we can discuss other options. To book a course, please contact the Centre.
- Out and About: Prepare for an outdoor adventure, and use a compass to find your way.
- Wildlife Explorer: Learn about the different animals and plants that live in the Park, then make a natural bird feeder.
We can also cater for the I Will Survive and Grrreen Go For Its if requested.
- Science: Discover different habitats and what lives in them. Complete a wildlife survey with the identification skills you have learned and make a natural bird feeder.
- Explore: Use your sense to explore the environment around you, then identify what plants and animals live in the Forest.
- Naturalist: Discover the habitats of the Park and find out about the different creatures living within them.
- Navigator: Take it in turns to use a variety of methods to find your way around the Park. Create maps and clues to direct other groups on your very own treasure hunt.
- Naturalist: Investigate the different animals living in the Park, draw field sketches of the habitats and complete a biodiversity survey.
- Minibeasting and Pond Dipping
- Natural Art
- Navigation Skills (age 7+)