Set your students up for success
Our secondary school trips and courses offer students excellent first-hand experiences in the outdoors. Days are packed with content linked to the curriculum and led by our expert tutors.
- Spend dedicated time outside the classroom to inspire and motivate students
- Develop life skills such as resilience, teamwork and problem solving
- Carry out fieldwork and practical learning requirements
- Link outdoor learning to work back at school
- Support for student wellbeing through connection to nature.
Please call us if you have any questions about secondary school trips and courses: 01743 852100
“Fantastic experience for our students, great resources, excellent guides and informative, worthwhile study.”
We are proud to hold the Secondary Geography Quality Mark awarded by the Geographical Association, a prestigious award recognising our quality and progress in geography leadership, curriculum development, learning and teaching.
A personalised approach
- Courses link specifically to the curriculum and content can be tailored to suit your requirements
- A qualified tutor is assigned to each trip, to oversee your visit and create a bespoke friendly atmosphere
- Choice of UK centres so you can pick the best location for your school trip
- Accommodation on residential trips is in comfortable centres of up to 150 beds, allowing us to offer a personalised service
- All food is provided on school residential trips and many course activities are based on site
Tried and trusted provider
- We have 80 years’ experience delivering secondary school trips
- Each year, 165,000 people visit Field Studies Council centres
- Our sites are all fully risk assessed
- All our centres have the Learning Outside the Classroom’s Quality Badge so there is less paperwork for you
- Outdoor learning with us helps deliver a broad and balanced curriculum as required by Ofsted