Come and explore our beautiful environment.
Aimed at 18 months – 4 years, we will spend our time outside discovering the natural environment with its woodland, grassland and ponds, an inspiring and exciting place to explore. Our sessions will help your child connect with nature and develop personal skills including confidence, independence, resilience, communication, creativity. The exact activities on any day will depend on the weather and the children, but will include exploring, investigating nature, games, woodland craft, mud and water play, songs and stories.
Tutor: FSC Staff
Courses are lead by experienced FSC staff.
FSC want to inspire people to be curious, caring and passionate about our environment. Our activities are designed to do just that. Led by FSC staff, they are based outdoors, and explore the natural world. The sessions are a mix of games and activities that will inspire you to find out more and discover how you can help wildlife on your doorstep. To take part you do not need any experience or any expensive kit, just an enthusiasm for being outside and discovering nature.
- For families with children age 18 months - 4 years.
- Children under 12 months are welcome if accompanying a paying sibling.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Before You Attend
- Bring appropriate clothing and footwear for being outside.
- Activities are subject to change, depending on the weather.