Late summer flowers, leaves with a hint of autumn colour, seed heads with their different shapes, colours of brickwork and tiles, all these waiting to be captured in your sketchbook. You can spend the day on quick ideas or create one or two small pictures in the workroom from your gathered information.
Tutor: Jennifer AndrewsJennifer Andrews trained at Oxford School of Art, followed by three years at the Royal College. She lives in Suffolk working as a freelance artist/designer. When she is not painting, Jennifer is gardening – she maintains the garden at Flatford and has created her own cottage style garden at home.
Before You Attend
What to Bring
- Pencils including a 6 or 8B and/or graphite sick
- Fibre tip pens, brown or black
- Various brushes – suggested 10, 6, 4
- Lightweight waterpot
- The tutor will have a few items and paper for sale
- If you have painted before, please bring any materials that you like to use
Sorry this course has ended