Late summer flowers, leaves with a hint of autumn colour, seed heads with their different shapes, colours of brickwork and tiles, all these waiting to be captured in your sketchbook. You can spend the day on quick ideas or create one or two small pictures in the workroom from your gathered information.
Tutor: Jennifer AndrewsJennifer Andrews is a freelance painter and designer, who is also responsible for the borders in front of the Mill and Willy Lotts House. Training in art began at the Oxford School of Art followed by three years at the Royal College.
Before You Attend
What to Bring
- Pencils including a 6 or 8B and/or graphite sick
- Fibre tip pens, brown or black
- Various brushes – suggested 10, 6, 4
- Lightweight waterpot
- The tutor will have a few items and paper for sale
- If you have painted before, please bring any materials that you like to use