Come and explore our beautiful Forest on our Seedlings forest school sessions. Aimed at 18months – 4 years, we will spend our time outside in the Forest discovering the natural environment. The Forest with its woodland, grassland and ponds is an inspiring and exciting place to explore. Our sessions will help your child connect with nature and develop personal skills including confidence, independence, resilience, communication, creativity.
The exact activities on any day will depend on the weather and the children, but will include exploring, investigating nature, games, woodland craft, building dens, mud and water play, songs and stories.
The days will take place on:
Tuesday 25th February
Tuesday 3rd March
Tuesday 10th March
Tuesday 17th March
Tuesday 24th March
Tuesday 31st March
Tutor: Centre StaffThis course will be led by our experienced and enthusiastic tutors.
- Seedlings activities are for families with children age 18 months - 5 years.
- Children under 12 months are welcome if accompanying a paying sibling the fee is for all 6 sessions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring appropriate clothing and footwear for being outside.
- Activities are subject to change, depending on the weather.
- Please select 'Child (Option 1)' for a discounted sibling ticket price of £36 only to be selected when you are paying for a full price child ticket.
Sorry this course has ended