Join us in Beckenham Place Park for our Seedlings ‘Forest School’ sessions. The Park with its ancient woodland, meadows and pond is an inspiring and exciting place to explore. Our sessions will help your child connect with nature and develop personal skills including confidence, independence, resilience, communication, creativity.
Activities will focus around our basecamp and campfire, The exact activities on any day will depend on the weather and the children, but will include exploring, investigating nature, games, woodland craft, building dens, mud and water play, songs and stories.
Sessions take place on:
- 8th, 15th, 22th and 29th January 2020
- 5th and 12th February 2020
Tutor: Field Studies Council Staff
Courses are led by experienced Field Studies Council staff.
- For children age 18 months – 5 years
- Children under 12 months are welcome if accompanying a paying sibling
- All children must be accompanied
- The fee is for all 6 sessions
- Make sure to bring appropriate clothing and footwear in case the ground is muddy and plenty of enthusiasm!
Sorry this course has ended