Pollinator pack – Bee mix
Encourage bees and other pollinators in your garden with the FSC Pollinator Pack, featuring seedballs, the FSC Pollinator book and 3 FSC fold-out guides.
- Seedballs – Bee mix. This seed mix will attract honeybees, bumblebees and solitary bees. Each tin contains 20 seed balls with bee friendly wildflower seeds. A lovely gift that will work well in window boxes, in pots or garden beds.
- Bees fold-out guide. Featuring 28 species of bees found in gardens, including mining bees, cavity-nesting bees and cuckoo bees as well as the Big Six bumblebees. Many of these insects are pollinators.
- Butterflies fold-out guide. Covering all 60 wild butterflies of Britain and Ireland.
- Day-flying moths fold-out guide. Although most moths fly at night, a good number are active during the day. This guide features 103 species which fly in the daytime in Britain and Ireland.
- “Giving pollinators a helping hand” booklet. A photographic identification guide to the wildflowers that you might grow. It includes the months in flower, plant height and whether it is annual, biennial or perennial.
- 2 planting markers
- Pencil and magnifier
Using the Pollinator pack you can encourage more pollinators into your garden, and help identify the insects you see. It is not just bees that pollinate flowers. Butterflies, beetles and many other insects also play an important role, carrying pollen from one flower to another. Grow a mix of flowers with different flowering times in your garden to provide food for as long as possible. Just throw your seedballs onto cleared ground in your garden, making sure there is enough sun and rain. The soil will help them germinate and the clay will protect and spread out the seeds. Seedballs are best scattered in spring or autumn. While seedballs are great in heavily modified places like gardens, it’s best not to use them in wilder places.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver this item outside of the UK at present. Payments made from an address from outside the UK will be fully refunded.